Monday, May 11, 2009

Another journal?

Despite the fact that I frequently neglect my live journal, I have started another blog. I'm hoping to make this a little more interesting and less personal, however.
Expect future posts to include me raving on about various things and my personal style project: I have been trying to take pictures of my outfits almost everyday to document my changing style.
I have fallen behind in the past couple weeks as the end of the semester and work schedule kept me busy, but I will update more frequently in the future. You can also follow these posts on my livejournal: http://yuki-dragon.livejournal.com/
The outfit posts are not friends locked. I may move my project to this blog permanently, but until then I will post on both journals. Comment either here or there, I appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment