Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Early may outfits

Yes, I somehow am managing to post in relatively quick succession. Here are some outfits from the start of may.




I wore this the day after my school's fashion show. I went out to dinner at Rangoon, a delicious Burmese restaurant, with Sandra, Gabber, and Krystal. We also got gelato and saw some fireworks (in the distance.) It was a great night, made even better by the fact that I took off from work.



Rundown:
Dress: From Retrospect
Platform creepers: Philly Aid Thrift
POF/inspiration: a night out after a crazy week

My mom and I did some shopping. My orginally planned shoes for the outfit were damaged, so I just substituted with these slip on wedges.



Rundown:
Shirt: Terranova (in L'Aquila)
Pants: Target
Socks: Forever 21
POF/inspiration: platform sandals (that I didn't get to wear!)

We had our last FIA meeting, which ended very early. I needed some retail therapy, so i went shopping.



Rundown:
shirt: Alexander MQueen for target
skirt: H&M
tights: Target
platform creepers: Philly Aid Thrift
POF/inspiration: all the snazzy hair dos on my shirt

I wore this the day after I saw Franz Ferdinand perform at the Electric Factory in Philly. I can't get over how good the show was! They were even better than I thought. Anyway, I always buy a tour shirt and wear it the day after a show. Sandra and I met up for gelato to celebrate the near end of the semester.



Rundown:
shirt: Franz Ferdinand concert
pants: Target
shoes: saks fifth avenue (from a thrift store)
POF/inspiration: Franz Ferdiannd (and Alex specifically-shoes inspire by his amazing blue sexy shoes. God he was so attractive.)

Last day of finals and last day of my first year of college!



Rundown:
shirt: Sexy dynamite london
tulle skirt: H&M
plaid skirt: thrifted and modified
socks: Charlotte russe
platform creepers: philly aid thrift
POF/inspiration: last day!

This is a monumental outfit. Why? Because I wore shorts! If you know me, you know how I am with shorts. But they're not that bad. I went to visit Gretchen and walked all over.



Rundown:
shirt: street vendor in L'Aquila, Italy
belt: Buffallo exchange
shorts: thrifted
jacket: thrifted and modified
platform creepers: philly aid
POF/inspiration: OMG shorts


I went out with Mary to celebrate the end of classes! We went to rangoon, had a chinatown adventure, then ended up at Reading Terminal. I had a great time! I had to go to an awards ceremony for my sister. Everyone stared at me.



Rundown:
blouse: charlotte russe
skirt: forever 21
tights: target'
Rocking horse replica shoes: Lolita Lola, bought from Carla
POF/imnspiration: food and friends

A couple more shots....









That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment